Duration: 2 days
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix ADC Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their ADC environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
What you'll learn:
- Optimize the Citrix ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix ADC network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the Citrix ADC system
Module 1: Classic Policies
Module 2: Default Policies
Module 3: Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transformation
Module 4: Content Switching
Module 5: Optimization
Module 6: Global Server Load Balancing
Module 7: Clustering (optional)
This course is built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little or no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC traffic management.
- CNS-222 Citrix ADC Essentials and Citrix Gateway 12.x (previously known as Citrix Netscaler Essentials and Unified Gateway).
At this time there is no associated certification with this course.