Duration: 2 days
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 8.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama™ High Availability and Panorama™ troubleshooting
- Become familiar with new Panorama™ features such as Panorama™ in the public cloud, the Logging Service, and GlobalProtect cloud service
This course will help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks® Panorama™ management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators should be familiar with the Panorama™ management server's role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama™ aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls.
Module 1: Panorama™ Overview
Module 2: Initial Configuration
Module 3: Adding Firewalls to Panorama™
Module 4: Panorama™ High Availability
Module 5: Templates
Module 6: Groups
Module 7: Administrative Accounts
Module 8: Log Forwarding and Collection
Module 9: Aggregated Monitoring and Reporting
Module 10: Troubleshooting
This course is recommended for Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff.
Students must complete the Firewall 8.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class, and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks™ next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
At this time there is no associated certification with this course.