Duration: 2 days
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage the Palo Alto Networks Panorama Management Server. You will learn about Panorama's aggregated reporting, which will provide you with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Upon completion of this course, you will understand the Panorama server's role in managing and securing your overall network.
The Palo Alto Networks: Panorama 9.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale course is two days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama High Availability and Panorama troubleshooting
- Become familiar with new Panorama features such as Panorama in the public cloud, the Logging Service, and GlobalProtect cloud service
Module 1: Initial Configuration
Module 2: Adding Firewalls
Module 3: Templates
Module 4: Device Groups
Module 5: Administrative Accounts
Module 6: Log Forwarding and Collection
Module 7: Aggregated Monitoring and Reporting
Module 8: Panorama Design: A Case Study
Module 9: Troubleshooting
This course is recommended for Security administrators, Security analysts, Network professionals, Security engineers, Network engineers, and Support Staff.
Recommended Prerequisite Knowledge:
- Students must complete the Palo Alto Networks: Firewall Essentials 9.0: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
At this time there is no associated certification with this course.