Duration: 2 days
Palo Alto Networks® Traps™ Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Successful completion of this two-day, instructor-led course helps prepare the student to install Traps in basic configurations.
By the end of the course, students should learn how Traps protects against exploits and malware-driven attacks. In hands-on lab exercises, students will install and configure the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) and Traps endpoint components, build rules, enable and disable process protections, and integrate Traps with Palo Alto Networks WildFire™, which provides prevention and detection of zero-day malware.
- Module 1: Troubleshooting Methodology
- Module 2: Platform Comparisons When Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Flow Logic
- Module 4: Administration Troubleshooting
- Module 5: Layer 3 Troubleshooting
- Module 6: Policy Troubleshooting
- Module 7: User-ID™ Troubleshooting
- Module 8: VPN Troubleshooting
- Module 9: GlobalProtect™ Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Performance Troubleshooting
This course is recommended for Endpoint Security Engineers, System Administrators, and Technical Support Engineers.
Students must have Windows system administration skills and familiarity with enterprise security concepts.
At this time there is no associated certification with this course.