Duration: 3 days
In this course you will learn how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. You will develop in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content. In a hands-on environment, you will also troubleshoot common problems related to the configuration and operation of the security features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS operating system.
The Palo Alto Networks: Firewall 9.0 Troubleshooting course is three days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
- Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
Module 1: Tools and Resources
Module 2: CLI Primer
Module 3: Flow Logic
Module 4: Packet Captures
Module 5: Flow Basic
Module 6: System Services
Module 7: Host-Inbound Traffic
Module 8: Transit Traffic
Module 9: SSL Decryption
Module 10: User-ID
Module 11: GlobalProtect
Module 12: Escalation and RMAs
This course is recommended for Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff.
Recommended Prerequisite Knowledge:
- Students must complete the Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They also will need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.
At this time there is no associated certification with this course.