Duration: 2 days
Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
What you'll learn:
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
Module 1: Citrix Gateway
Module 2: AppExpert Expressions
Module 3: Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
Module 4: Managing Client Connections
Module 5: Integration forCitrix Desktops and Citrix Virtual Apps Solutions
Module 6: Configuring Citrix Gateway
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management.
At this time there is no associated certification with this course.