Collection and Use of Information
- When you request additional information or register on Layer8 Training’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you make a purchase from Layer8 Training, the Company will ask you to provide billing information. Layer8 Training uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- When you register for or attend webinars or other Layer8 sponsored events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information and information on your participation in the events on Layer8’s Web site.
- Layer8 Training uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Layer8 may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Layer8 may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Layer8 Training does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Layer8 may share information collected with other companies that work on Layer8’s behalf.
- Layer8 will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as required for the delivery of services purchased or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Layer8 Training contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
How to contact us
Questions regarding Layer8 Training’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed to email@example.com, or by mail to:
51 Portezza Drive
Henderson, NV 89011