Date: Thursday, May 26th
Time: 1:00 – 4:00 PM ET
No Cost to Attend
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
Get an official introduction to AWS from Layer 8 Training – one of the only organizations authorized to deliver it.
On May 26, Layer 8 is hosting a free AWS Discover Day. This is an online event designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services.
The event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
By attending this event, you can expect to learn how to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identify AWS management services and their use
Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services
- AWS compliance
Module 4: Introduction to Cloud Management
- Enable stage
- Provision stage
- Operate stage
- AWS management and governance services
Registration is mandatory and so please save your seat today.