Layer8 Training has been awarded CALC (Citrix Authorized Learning Center) of the Year–North America for 2017. Layer8 has received the award consecutively since 2012.
Layer8 earned this prestigious award for the following achievements:
- Layer8 trained the most students
- Layer8 had the largest schedule of classes and the most Guaranteed-to-Run classes
- Layer8 earned consistently high NPS scores (a score that measures the willingness of students to recommend Layer8’s courses to others)
- Layer8 participates in early-access courses, helping Citrix to trial new courses
- Layer8 has a strategic partnership with Citrix, including course development collaboration
With being awarded CALC of the Year for the fifth time, Layer8’s CEO Todd Hurst remarked, “We’d like to thank all of our students and partners for supporting us in 2017 and are proud of our strategic partnership with Citrix. We look forward to training even more students in 2018 and to helping enable our students on Citrix technologies.”